Links to related organisations
- Belgian Fulbright Alumni Association
- The association was founded in 1952 on a rather informal basis. Quickly local chapters came into being and their representatives made up the National Committee. Each alumnus or alumna was requested to choose affiliation to a chapter: Antwerp, Brussels, Flanders, Hainaut, Leuven, Liège, Limburg, Louvain-la-Neuve, or Namur. Actually organized in 1955 as a de facto association, it defined its objectives, edited a bulletin, drew its symbol - the Mayflower - and collected annual dues.
More info: www.faab.be
- Berkeley Haas School of Business
- Brown University
- Chicago Booth School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Fulbright Association
- The Fulbright Association engages current and former Fulbright exchange participants in lifelong experiences that advance international understanding through volunteer service to communities, people-to-people diplomacy, and dialogue on global issues. Fulbright Association members form the active constituency for Fulbright exchanges to ensure that they continue to benefit future generations. Established on February 27, 1977, the Fulbright Association is a private, nonprofit organization whose members are Fulbright Program alumni and friends of international education. The Association supports and promotes international educational and cultural exchange and the ideal most associated with the Fulbright name -- mutual understanding among the peoples of the world.
More info: www.fulbright.org
- Fulbright Center
- Het Fulbright Center is de naam waaronder sinds 1 juni 2004 de Netherlands America Commission for Educational Exchange, voorheen bekend als 'NACEE' opereert. Deze Commission werd op 16 oktober 1972 opgericht bij verdrag tussen de Verenigde Staten en Nederland. Het is de omzetting ('reconstruction') van de United States Educational Foundation in the Netherlands, opgericht bij verdrag in 1949 naar een nieuwe organisatie, die echter qua hoofddoelstelling hetzelfde beoogt, namelijk 'de bevordering van wederzijds begrip tussen de volken van beide staten' en 'verdere versterking van de internationale betrekkingen en samenwerking' (uit de preambule van de Nederlandse vertaling van het verdrag, gepubliceerd in het Tractatenblad van het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden, Jaargang 1972, Nr. 169).
More info: www.fulbright.nl
- German Fulbright Alumni Association
- The German Fulbright Alumni Association was founded in 1986, the Fulbright Act was passed in 1946 and formed the basis for the Fulbright Program, to promote Senator Fulbright's vision of peace achieved through intercultural understanding and gained by international academic exchange.
These days, that truly international and world wide network is more alive and vibrant than ever, as you can see in our brand-new promotional video which deals with the question, "why you have to join Fulbright Alumni e.V.".
More info: www.fulbright-alumni.de
- Harvard Business School Club
- Harvard Club of the Netherlands
- The Harvard Club of the Netherlands (HCN) is open to all alumni, including those who have attended Harvard for executive programming. If you aren't sure whether you are eligible, please contact us.
More info: www.harvardclub.nl
- Ivy Circle
- The Ivy Circle is a community of Dutch alumni clubs of leading North American universities and business schools. The Ivy Circle connects more than 1500 member alumni to initiate business, social and cultural activities. Within the Ivy Circle community, member alumni clubs develop and maintain an active calendar of events.
More info: www.ivycircle.nl
- John Adams Institute
More info: www.john-adams.nl
- Johns Hopkins / SAIS
- Kellogg School of Management
- MIT Sloan school of mgt
- Nothwestern-Kellogg Club
- Overseas Americans Remember (OAR)
- Oxford-Cambridge Society
More info: www.oxbridge-nl.com
- Penn / Wharton Club
More info: www.whartonclub.nl
- Princeton University
- Stanford University / Stanford GSB
- Swiss Fulbright Alumni Association
- The Swiss Fulbright Alumni Association is open to all recipients of a Fulbright Scholarship living in or coming from Switzerland. The association provides continued interaction for alumni by organizing social events and more.
It aims to also be a resource for current or recent Fulbright grantees coming from or leaving for the US.
More info: www.fulbrightalumni.ch
- Tuck school of business at Dartmouth
- Tufts University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Wharton School
- Yale University
Last update: 21 Dec 2014